1. Initial play with TOPMOD
2. initial play with TOPMOD
3. Crazy play with TOPMOD
4. Slowly getting the hang of TOPMOD. I like symetrical geometries with curves.
5. Close up of smoothing out the shape.
6. Smoothed out.
7. Really really smoothed out. I love things that are smooth!
8. So after getting it to a shape I really like, I've opened it up in Rhino and checked if this is a good mesh. And the table said "This is good mesh". AWESOME! But then Jess found that it was not a closed surface so ammendments had to be made...and I thought I was done...NOT AT ALL!
9. Since Jess said that my shape was simple, I've decided to do it again. First I followed the tut that's up on the blog. It's awesome what TOPMOD can do!
10. Trying a checkboard face selection. Pretty awesome stuff!
11. Hey, why not extrude these surfaces and see what happens! And awesome-ness was created!! heheh..
12. Because Awesome-ness was blinding me, I've decided to stripe it back and try Crazy-ness!
13. Crazy-ness went a bit crazy.
14. And so I tried the tut techique and try it on a soccerball shape instead of a cube. But my computer/TOPMOD doesn't like me deleting so many edges. And the soccerball has a lot of edges.
15. After trying out Awesome-ness and Crazy-ness I've decided to give Simple-ness a go. But it seems a bit too simple...
16. ...so I went back to Crazy-ness!
17. Crazy-ness is just a bit crazy sometimes so I've decided to put Crazy-ness and Simple-ness is the same room and see if they like each other.
18. ...and so Crazy-ness and Simple-ness came together and they digested what each of them had to do, and formed what was in my stomach - my digestive system!
19. And finally, they lived happily ever after!
…until Jess comes In…
to be continued