hybrid outcomes

Britt and I, started the hybrid brief  by laser cutting some babuskhas and their details separately and gluing them to produce 3 stamps

 

Then we painted the stamps and made some cute babushka knee-high socks!

 

We also used the flowery detail of the babushka and cut it on acrylic. We used the little acrylic flower petals to make some napkins and the acrylic sheets to produce a lamp.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s