Tesselations.

The Final Projections of triangles and lines that Carli and I chose worked really well with the drill size.because of our design too we were able to successfully just use petroleum jelly as a barrier between the casting plaster and the blue foam. We didnt manage to make four tiles but we made two.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s